August is hiring a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our growing team. As an integral part of the technical team, S/He will collaborate with a small team of developers and designers, along with the support and direction of the Technical Lead and Project Manager to build great products for our clients.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Design overall architecture of web applications.
- Handle responsive design, accessibility and mobile requirements, leveraging best practices and modern frameworks.
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/integration tests to drive up code coverage, automation metrics, security and data protection
- Interact with business partners, teammates, internal users and external users regarding cost estimations, timelines, technical issues, and infrastructure support both pre- and post-production
- Utilize disciplined coding practices and concepts to enable agility and delivery of high-quality code that is maintainable and reusable
- Update progress daily through Project Management tracking tool (ex. Jira) or Kanban/Agile board.
- Design and develop APIs and SDKs for our services or products
- Previous experience (3+ years) in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Highly experienced (3+ years) with at least one back-end programming language (PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, NodeJS, etc)
- Development experience for both mobile, desktop and responsive web
- Knowledge of Git code versioning
- Engagement and exposure to the full software development life cycle
- Deadline and detail-oriented